Due to level 3 restrictions being imposed, the AGM scheduled for next Tuesday 13th at 8pm will now be held online using Zoom.
Members are asked to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the meeting invite before 1pm on Tuesday 13th. The deadline for submission of motions has now passed.
The Agenda will be as follows.
- Minutes of AGM 2019
- Presidents Address
- Chairman’s address
- Treasurers report
- Other reports can now be accessed on the link below. Time will be allowed for questions from the floor on reports
- Election of 2020 / 21 committee (proposer and seconder to be named by email by the person wishing to stand to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 12th)
Rugby at Midleton RFC – Level 3
At Midleton RFC we take the health & welfare of all players very seriously. We have put in place all guidelines as advised by the IRU and HSE / Public Health authorities.
All coaches have completed induction training, and each team at all levels has an assigned COVID-19 compliance officer to ensure that guidelines are followed.
The measures we have in place are for everyones safety, and do involve restrictions on spectators, health declarations required before every training session and match, onsite registration for contact tracing as well as onsite and on the pitch guidelines to be followed.
As we are now at Level 3, the following restrictions apply:
- Training for all levels with the exception of the senior squad is non contact in pods of 15 including one coach
- All players must have a declaration form completed before attending training, and check-in once they arrive at training
- For underage, a parent must accompany the child to check-in
- For underage, children must arrive at the club at the designated time, early “drop off” is not allowed
- For underage, spectators are not permitted. 1 parent wishing to remain in a child welfare capacity is not considered a spectator and must complete a separate declaration form
- Training is only at the designated times
- There are no underage matches permitted
- Club house facilities remain closed