Your Club Your Country Draw
Each year the IRFU runs a draw to support club activities. This draw sees all proceeds for tickets sold by a club remain with that club.
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to undertake normal club fundraising, so this draw is now more important than ever to raising much needed funds for the club.
Also due to COVID-19 the draw has now moved online. We would greatly appreciate all support, and ask that you support our club by purchasing a draw ticket online using the link below.
Rugby at Midleton RFC – Level 5
At Midleton RFC we take the health & welfare of all players very seriously. We have put in place all guidelines as advised by the IRU and HSE / Public Health authorities.
All coaches have completed induction training, and each team at all levels has an assigned COVID-19 compliance officer to ensure that guidelines are followed.
The measures we have in place are for everyones safety, and do involve restrictions on spectators, health declarations required before every training session and match, onsite registration for contact tracing as well as onsite and on the pitch guidelines to be followed.
As we are now at Level 5, the following restrictions apply:
- Underage training (up to and including 18.5) only is permitted
- Training for all levels is non contact in pods of 15 including one coach
- All players must have a declaration form completed before attending training, and check-in once they arrive at training
- For underage, a parent must accompany the child to check-in
- For underage, children must arrive at the club at the designated time, early “drop off” is not allowed
- For underage, spectators are not permitted. 1 parent wishing to remain in a child welfare capacity is not considered a spectator and must complete a separate declaration form
- Training is only at the designated times
- There are no underage matches permitted
- Club house facilities remain closed